- Handmade. Never mass-produced
- 100% long staple Egyptian cotton woven in one of the world's top mills
- Single needle lockstitched & flat-felled seams means extreme durability
- A larger drop from chest to waist than any shirt on the market
- Fits athletic body types like it's custom & lends its shape to slim/average guys
- No pulling open and gapping around the buttons
- The patented Stay-up Collar prevents the collar from collapsing and spreading open.
The Midnight Gabardine is one of our Small Batch shirts (#64) to become part of our evergreen- in stock- collection. Gabardine was invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879 and is a strong tightly woven fabric closely related to twill. Ours is soft but not delicate and extremely versatile. The color is just on the blue side of black so it's blue in the sun and works just as well at dinner or in the club after dark.
Our roots are in the custom shirt world and our mission to create the ultimate shirt is guided by that history. Every Zip Fit shirt is imbued with the same qualities and standards and because we sell directly to our customers we can price them at half of what they would cost in a bricks and mortar store:
Our shirts taper toward the midsection and fit close to the body.
If you'd prefer a bit more room, size up!
* Try Find My Size or see our Size Guide for more details