- Handmade. Never mass-produced
- 100% long staple Egyptian cotton woven in one of the world's top mills
- Single needle lockstitched & flat-felled seams means extreme durability
- A larger drop from chest to waist than any shirt on the market
- Fits athletic body types like it's custom & lends its shape to slim/average guys
- No pulling open and gapping around the buttons
- The patented Stay-up Collar prevents the collar from collapsing and spreading open.
About The Pilot Shirt: Made from our wrinkle resistant broadcloth, this is an authentic pilot shirt and meets all the required specifications: button-down flap pockets, pen/sunglasses slot on both sides, and button-down epaulette holders.
You definitely don't need to be a pilot to wear it but it'd be a lot cooler if you were.
About the Gateway Shirt Program: Because we want as many people to try and own a Zip Fit shirt as possible, from time to time we will release a shirt for $98 in limited supply. Generally we are able to do this because we have found an incredible deal on a quantity of fabric and we pass that savings along. However, the labor cost is exactly the same as our other shirts and the overall cost is not that much lower.
This means that we are foregoing most of our profit in order to bring a handmade shirt to market at this price. Because of this we don't allow promo codes to be used on these shirts and request that customers limit their purchase to two shirts in each batch.
Our roots are in the custom shirt world and our mission to create the ultimate shirt is guided by that history. Every Zip Fit shirt is imbued with the same qualities and standards and because we sell directly to our customers we can price them at half of what they would cost in a bricks and mortar store:
Teddy's $50 Wager: We bet your Zip Fit shirt will be the best fitted shirt you’ve ever worn. If in your opinion, it isn’t, and you decide not to return the shirt, let us know and we’ll send you 50 bucks.
*Model is 5'11"/180lbs and wearing size 2