This shirt is part of our Small Batch program and only 18 were made.
About Small Batch #148: Jacquard features a slightly raised pattern- diamonds in this case- that is woven into the fabric (see close-up image). This is a truly unique fabric because it is accented by navy stripes in twill and combines two different types of weaves. Small Batch #137 is its almost mirror image.
There was only enough of this fabric to make 18 shirts so it is extremely limited edition.
Our roots are in the custom shirt world and our mission to create the ultimate shirt is guided by that history. Every Zip Fit shirt is imbued with the same qualities and standards and because we sell directly to our customers we can price them at half of what they would cost in a bricks and mortar store:
- Handmade. Never mass-produced
- 100% long staple Egyptian cotton woven in one of the world's top mills
- Single needle lockstitched & flat-felled seams means extreme durability
- A larger drop from chest to waist than any shirt on the market
- Fits athletic body types like it's custom & lends its shape to slim/average guys
- No pulling open and gapping around the buttons
Teddy's $50 Wager: We bet your Zip Fit shirt will be the best fitted shirt you’ve ever worn. If in your opinion, it isn’t, and you decide not to return the shirt, let us know and we’ll send you 50 bucks.
*Model is 5'11"/180lbs and wearing size 2