- Handmade. Never mass-produced
- 100% linen from one of the world's top mills
- Single needle lockstitched & flat-felled seams means extreme durability
- A larger drop from chest to waist than any shirt on the market
- Fits athletic body types like it's custom & lends its shape to slim/average guys
- No pulling open and gapping around the buttons
This shirt is part of our Small Batch program and only 45 were made.
About #202: Made from a light weight linen that looks better a bit wrinkled, #151 is a great addition to our short sleeve collection. Note: Because of the nature of the fabric, this shirt is a little roomier than our others.
Proceeds from the sales of these two shirts will go to PACS Animal Care Foundation on Koh Phangan where our founder has been "stranded" since the beginning of Covid.
Our roots are in the custom shirt world and our mission to create the ultimate shirt is guided by that history. Every Zip Fit shirt is imbued with the same qualities and standards and because we sell directly to our customers we can price them at half of what they would cost in a bricks and mortar store:
Teddy's $50 Wager: We bet your Zip Fit shirt will be the best fitted shirt you’ve ever worn. If in your opinion, it isn’t, and you decide not to return the shirt, let us know and we’ll send you 50 bucks.
*Model is 5'11"/180lbs and wearing size 2