- Handmade. Never mass-produced
- 100% long staple Egyptian cotton from one of the world's top mills
- Single needle lockstitched & flat-felled seams means extreme durability
- A larger drop from chest to waist than any shirt on the market
- Fits athletic body types like it's custom & lends its shape to slim/average guys
- No pulling open and gapping around the buttons
This shirt is part of our Small Batch program and has been one of our most popular short sleeve shirts to date. It is now on its 3rd production run. 24 were made.
About the Navy Bengal Stripes- Small Batch shirt #20 is our fourth short-sleeve shirt and rounds out the first group nicely. When this shirt is pressed it looks relatively conservative but the fit and sleeve length keep the Science teacher vibe at bay. Wear it unpressed and you are ready to hike through a jungle to the beach- at least that's what Teddy did last week.
The fabric is a 100% long staple Egyptian cotton oxford- 100s 2-ply and like all of our short sleeve shirts it is in extremely limited supply.
Our roots are in the custom shirt world and our mission to create the ultimate shirt is guided by that history. Every Zip Fit shirt is imbued with the same qualities and standards and because we sell directly to our customers we can price them at half of what they would cost in a bricks and mortar store:
Teddy's $50 Wager: We bet your Zip Fit shirt will be the best fitted shirt you’ve ever worn. If in your opinion, it isn’t, and you decide not to return the shirt, let us know and we’ll send you 50 bucks.
*Model is 5'11"/180lbs and wearing size 2