This shirt is part of our Small Batch program and only 40 were made.
About Small Batch #135: Made from a super light weight linen that looks better a bit wrinkled, this is a great addition to our short sleeve collection.
Note: A quick heads up that this shirt is a bit sheer/translucent so if that isn't your thing then you may want to try the gray linen. Also, because of the nature of the fabric, this shirt is a little roomier than others.
Our roots are in the custom shirt world and our mission to create the ultimate shirt is guided by that history. Every Zip Fit shirt is imbued with the same qualities and standards and because we sell directly to our customers we can price them at half of what they would cost in a bricks and mortar store:
- Handmade. Never mass-produced
- 100% long staple Egyptian cotton woven in one of the world's top mills
- Single needle lockstitched & flat-felled seams means extreme durability
- A larger drop from chest to waist than any shirt on the market
- Fits athletic body types like it's custom & lends its shape to slim/average guys
- No pulling open and gapping around the buttons
Teddy's $50 Wager: We bet your Zip Fit shirt will be the best fitted shirt you’ve ever worn. If in your opinion, it isn’t, and you decide not to return the shirt, let us know and we’ll send you 50 bucks.
*Model is 5'11"/180lbs and wearing size 2