This shirt is part of our Small Batch program and only 55 were made.
About the Tan & Brown Flannel: Small Batch #448 has double no-flap buttoned pockets and is made from a lightly brushed flannel woven at Soktas. It combines the softness of traditional flannel with the lightweight refined yarn of a premium dress shirt.
- Handmade. Never mass-produced
- 100% long staple Egyptian cotton woven in one of the world's top mills
- Single needle lockstitched & flat-felled seams means extreme durability
- A larger drop from chest to waist than any shirt on the market
- Fits athletic body types like it's custom & lends its shape to slim/average guys
- No pulling open and gapping around the buttons
- The patented Stay-up Collar prevents the collar from collapsing and spreading open.
Our roots are in the custom shirt world and our mission to create the ultimate shirt is guided by that history. Every Zip Fit shirt is imbued with the same qualities and standards and because we sell directly to our customers we can price them at half of what they would cost in a bricks and mortar store:
Teddy's $50 Wager: We bet your Zip Fit shirt will be the best fitted shirt you’ve ever worn. If in your opinion, it isn’t, and you decide not to return the shirt, let us know and we’ll send you 50 bucks.
*Model is 5'11"/180lbs and wearing size 2
Our shirts taper toward the midsection and fit close to the body.
If you'd prefer a bit more room, size up!
* Try Find My Size or see our Size Guide for more details