- Handmade. Never mass-produced
- 100% long staple Egyptian cotton woven in one of the world's top mills
- Stretch: 98% long staple Egyptian cotton & 2% elastane woven at Soktas
- Single needle lockstitched & flat-felled seams means extreme durability
- A larger drop from chest to waist than any shirt on the market
- Fits athletic body types like it's custom & lends its shape to slim/average guys
- No pulling open and gapping around the buttons
These shirts are part of our Small Batch program and only 50 of each were made.
This year our favorite mill Soktas started making seersucker and these are richer and more textured than the ones we used previously. The light gray striped and white with blue plaid are stretch fabrics and have a little give in them.
What looks like a simple yet incredibly well fitting shirt from a distance has unexpected character and depth upon closer inspection.
Our roots are in the custom shirt world and our mission to create the ultimate shirt is guided by that history. Every Zip Fit shirt is imbued with the same qualities and standards and because we sell directly to our customers we can price them at half of what they would cost in a bricks and mortar store.
Teddy's $50 Wager: We bet your Zip Fit shirt will be the best fitted shirt you’ve ever worn. If in your opinion, it isn’t, and you decide not to return the shirt, let us know and we’ll send you 50 bucks.
*Model is 5'11"/180lbs and wearing size 2
Our shirts taper toward the midsection and fit close to the body.
If you'd prefer a bit more room, size up!
* Try Find My Size or see our Size Guide for more details